We offer a year-round bed & breakfast retreat, spectacularly located at the base of 12,276-foot Mt. Adams in the Cascade Range of Washington State. Surrounded by ponderosa pines and meadowlands of the Glenwood Valley, our long-established 80-acre ranch is less than a two-hour scenic drive from Portland, Oregon, 35 minutes north of Hood River, and 20 minutes from Trout Lake, Washington. You will feel right at home here. As one guest said so well, “The Mt. Adams Lodge is a place of peace, beauty, and restoration.”
- 80 acres of private meadows and woodland, spectacularly located in the Glenwood Valley at 1,900 feet elevation, with great mountain views,
- Protected wildlife, many species of wild flowers – Conboy Lake Wildlife Refuge is close-by,
- Ranch and hiking trails marked and mapped for walking and cross country skiing,
- Pond in front meadow for wildlife, study, and meditation,
- Frisbee disc golf course, volleyball, badminton, horseshoes, board games, books, magazines, puzzles, more!
- Small horse corral, no poisonous snakes or plants,
- Free wi-fi available on the property.
- There are no televisions or dvd players in the rooms or cabins.
- Rooms and cabins supplied with books, original art and photographs, firewood, high chairs,
- Barbecues and picnic tables,
- Friendly ranch dogs, Ellie, Addy, and Smiley.
Make the ranch your base for a wide variety of year-round recreational activities such as bicycling, hiking, whitewater rafting, kayaking, frisbee disc golf, fishing, climbing, huckleberry picking, wine tasting, star gazing, bird watching, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, or just plain reading and relaxing!
Mt Adams Lodge at the The Flying L Ranch
Tim Johnson & Julie Wasserman, Proprietors
25 Flying L Lane
Glenwood, WA 98619
Telephone: (509) 364-3488
Our Facebook Friends receive special discounts! Please call our office at 509.364.3488 to make your reservation.