Sat., June 30, 2018 – Registration Open Now!
** Note Forest Route change below.
The southern slopes of Mt. Adams in June are a bicyclist’s paradise with good roads, exceptional weather, cool temps, easy to challenging rides and unequaled vistas against the glorious snow clad backdrop of magnificent Mt Adams. The Mt. Adams Country Bicycle Tour is the perfect way to enjoy and explore this spectacular sun-drenched area and awesome views with your fellow riders in the fresh mountain air—and raise needed funds for non-profit community projects.
The 16th Annual Mt. Adams Country Bicycle Tour (MACBT) will be another glorious opportunity to ride the beautiful Mt Adams Country with well marked routes, rest stops, safe sag support, and of course wonderful weather. You can choose from the 11.5 mile Family Fun Ride (Trout Lake Valley), the 51 Mile Loop through Trout Lake, BZ Corner, Glenwood, and back, the 54 Mile Forest Loop (up and down the flanks of Mt Adams) and the combined 105 Mile Infinity Ride (51 + 57 ** revised mile loops). Each well-marked ride takes you on quiet country roads through some of the most beautiful countryside around
** Because of major damage in 2016 on USFA forest roads 23 & 88, the Forest Route is not a loop and (good news) the gravel sections at the north end are eliminated. This gives participants more distance options. See revised map above.
NEW: Our routes have been uploaded to RideWithGPS.com.
The rides are fully safety-supported with sag wagons, emergency teams, radio coverage, snacks/rest stops, optional box lunch and post-ride meals. And we’ve lowered the price on the Family Fun Ride so more families can afford to participate, and added more options for meals and T-shirts.
Help us spread the word!!! Please Download and Distribute these PDFs:
- 2018 Mt Adams Country Bike Tour Poster (PDF) – 8.5 x 11, updated each February — then add some creative magic marker color and exhibit your masterpiece to help spread the word!
- MACBT Press Release (PDF)
- :30 and 1-minute Media Spot Scripts (PDF)
- 100 word Media Release (PDF)
- 2018 MACBT Brochure (PDF)
- the major fund raising event organized by the non-profit Trout Lake Area Business Association to help support community charity and service groups. Since 2003, we have raised $3000 to $7000 annually to help school programs, area fire departments, the local grange, etc. With your help we hope to do even better this year! For more information please contact us.
Refund information: Full refunds less a $10 processing fee are available up to 10 days prior to the ride. No refunds after that date, which is Wednesday 6/20/2018. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Other Nearby Bike Rides (PDF)