Note: Day-of-ride registration prices are now higher than online pre-registration for the loop rides. We strongly encourage online pre-registration. Thank you.
2017 Online Registration Fees per participant:
- $10 – Family fun ride (online or day of ride) (No meal or T-shirt included)
- $65 – TL-BZ-Glenwood Loop ($55 before June 1 / $75 day of ride)
- $65 – Mountain Loop ($55 before June 1 / $75 day of ride)
- $65 – Infinity Loop ($55 before June 1 / $75 day of ride)
The ONLY day-of-ride payment types accepted are Visa/Mastercard, cash, or check.
(Discover and American Express are ONLY available online.)
Meals (order with online registration)
- Loop Riders – Post-ride meals served from 12-5pm at the school. A salmon burger meal with huckleberry ice cream dessert is included for all loop riders. We will also have a vegetarian option available. Please select online.
- Optional extra box lunches for 100-mile Infinity loop riders are available for purchase for $10. Please pre-order online. (Pick up at Heavenly Grounds Cafe near the TL gas station.)
- Extra dinners and dinners for guests and Family Fun Ride participants are available to purchase for $15 each for adults, $10 each for children. Please pre-order online.
- Full refunds less a $10 processing fee are available up to 10 days prior to the ride. No refunds will be made after that date.
- Please contact us for information.
***** Save Time at Registration *****
Print and complete the appropriate releases ahead of time and bring them to registration
- Release and Indemnity Forms – Required for participation .Agree on-line or print, sign and bring to registration table at the Trout Lake School.
- Bike Tour Registration Brochure – Print and keep this description of the tour, including important safety information. If you cannot pre-register ahead of time, all day-of-event registrants must complete a registration form and pay at the registration table.
- Bicycling Safety Tips from WashDOT – Please observe the rules of the road.