Join us for the 52st Annual Trout Lake Fair in beautiful Trout Lake, Washington.
- Exhibits, contests, Baking contest/auction & Silent auction,
- Family games, bounce house, great food & entertainment
- Zip line, timber carnival, bungee run, climbing wall & much more!
- Firewood, Gravel, & Quilt Raffles!
- Evening Stargazing.
Mark your calendars and plan to join us for family fun!
Friday August 4th, 5:30 – 6:30 PM
- Community Potluck Social at Elk Meadows RV Park. Bring dessert or side dish and enjoy an evening under the stars with local entertainment.
Saturday August 5th
- Firemen’s Breakfast 6:30-10 AM at the Trout Lake School
- 5k/10k – 1 Mile Run Register at 7:00 am – race begins at 8:00 AM at Camp Jonah
- Trout Lake Fair Parade begins at 11:00 AM route runs through town to Camp Jonah
Sunday August 7th
Check back for a photo of this year’s quilt. Raffle tickets for the quilt, firewood, and gravel are sold at Trout Lake Saturday Market, Blossom Fest, Art Festival, and Fair day at the Fair.
Here are some photos from previous years, plus the 2012 Quilt for the Quilt raffle.
Map of Fair Event venues
PS. Please “re-Like” our page… we had to rename it and lost all of our previous likes. Thanks!