Experience the serenity and splendor of Washington’s Southern Cascades! Nestled among the firs and pines near the base of towering Mt. Adams, we invite you to make Elk Meadows RV Park your base while enjoying our area’s many exciting activities… hiking, biking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, windsurfing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, mountain climbing, berry picking, golfing, mushrooming, unobstructed star gazing, bird watching, wine tasting, wildlife and wildflower viewing, even spelunking… and did we mention just plain ole’ relaxing?!
- Cabins available
- Over 50 wooded full & partial RV sites available
- Senior discount rates
- Clean restrooms, showers & laundry
- On site dump station
- On-site propane filling station
- Reservations encouraged
- Wi-Fi available
- Clubhouse – open-air pavilion for group gatherings
- Recreation & Picnic Area – with a spectacular mountain view
- Area Activities – Treat yourself to the nearby scenic wonders of the Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area, the Indian Heaven Wilderness, the Gifford Pinchot National Forest, the Mt. Adams Wilderness and sister peaks Mt. hood and Mt. St. Helens. We are 1 1/2 hours from Portland, Oregon and just 30 minutes north of Hood river, Oregon — heart of the Columbia River gorge.
Elk Meadows RV Park
Kerri Smith – Proprietor
78 Trout Lake Creek Rd.
Trout Lake, WA 98650