Posts tagged: Events
Trout Lake Grange
Mt. Adams Institute
Trout Lake Fair Board
Cascade Wellness Clinic
Mt. Adams Ranger District
Saturday, February 9th
Nordic Classic Ski Race
Valentine Craft Making
Trout Lake Grange
Cascadia Creamery Cheese Tasting
Snow Ball Costume Party
Trout Lake Country Inn
Sunday, February 10
Gotchen Creek Cabin Open House
For more information, please call: 509-395-2617
Here’s some photos from past events (majority Courtesy of Tom Wooding):
July 13 & 14, 2013
Mark your calendar on July 13 & 14 for the Trout Lake Arts Festival. Set at the base of Mt. Adams on an historic farmstead, the Festival hosts fifty-five juried artists. Their fine art and craft will be shown in the barn and garden. Live music plays all weekend in the shady backyard and regional food and drink abound. For more information visit the website: www.TroutLakeFestivalofTheArts.com.
Our festival is moving! The 2013 Trout Lake Festival of the Arts will be at Farmgate Homestead, a 55 acre farm on the White Salmon River just north of our previous location.
Check out their website at www.FarmgateHomestead.com
- Weekend of fine art and live music
- Juried show of 55 artists displaying fine art and craft in the rustic barn and perennial garden
- Live music all weekend
- Children’s hands-on art
- Regional wines, brews and outstanding food
- Free parking/no admission fee.
Information: www.troutlakefestivalofthearts.com or 503 703 6633
Sponsor: Trout Lake Arts Council
Hosts: The Farm on Sunnyside– Dean and Rosie Hostetter
For more information, please contact:
Judy Holman, Publicity
Trout Lake Arts Council
509 395 2280
FAX 509 395 2288
Cell 503 703 6633
|August 2, 2013 5:30 pm||to||August 4, 2013 12:30 pm|
Come join us for the 48th Annual Trout Lake Fair!
Fun for the whole family with events including Potluck Social and Contra Dance, Fireman’s Breakfast, Fun Runs, Parade, all sorts of Contests: Thread & Yarn Crafts, Baking, Veggies, Flowers and Children’s Art, Star gazing and a community church service to wrap things up Sunday morning.
Events happening August 2 through August 4.
Please visit the official website for the latest updates: TroutLakeFair.org
(Click on image to get to next one quicker. A newer slideshow style is coming soon! Please check back. Thanks.)
Trout Lake 2012 Community Sponsored Agriculture Feast & Farm to School Fundraiser
September 2012 (Courtesy of Kris Kendall Photography):
Trout Lake 2012 Cabin Fever photos (Courtesy of Tom Wooding):
|August 30, 2013||to||September 2, 2013|
Join with us Labor Day Weekend to browse through our residents’ local ‘treasures’ and possibly clear out some items of your own!
Location and time information to be posted soon.
|July 20, 2013|
Gifford Pinchot National Forest
Trout Lake, Washington
Wild Woman Marathon and Relay is a trail run created by and for women. We invite you and your girlfriends to join us for an endorphin filled weekend. Come for the 26.2 miles (or grab some friends and run just a part of it), and stay for the weekend at our Mt. Adams base camp. Bring your tent and your friends. Wild Woman Marathon has all the ingredients for an untamed weekend: good trails, good food, and great women.
- Trout Lake Area Business Association Meetings:
Third Thursday in March, May, July and October
7:30pm at the Trout Lake Grange
Come Join Us!
- The TROUT LAKE COUNTRY INN hosts live music every weekend. Visit their site at http://www.troutlakecountryinn.net/
- Saturday Market, Saturdays, 9am-3pm, June 30 – September 1, 2013.
- Cabin Fever Days – February 9-10, 2013.
- Trout Lake Fun Run – April 20, 2013
- Mount Adams Endurance Horse Ride – May 18, 2013
- Mt. Adams Country Bicycle Tour – 11th Annual – June 29, 2013
- Trout Lake Festival of the Arts – 18th Annual – July 13 – 14, 2013
- 48th Annual Trout Lake Fair – August 2-4, 2013
- Wild Woman Marathon and Relay – July 20, 2013
- Trout Lake Area Annual Rummage Sale – August 30 – Sept. 2, 2013 / Location: across from the Trout Lake Grocery
Other events shown on calendar at lower right. Hover over or click on the dates shown in red for details.
|February 9, 2013||to||February 10, 2013|
Yes, in the middle of winter, most of us get a good case of “Cabin Fever.”
Come join us Saturday and Sunday, February, 9-10, for the cure during Trout Lake’s
2013 Cabin Fever Days
Locations throughout the area will be hosting events throughout Saturday ending with the Gotchen Creek Cabin open house on Sunday.
See the Cabin Fever Days page for more information on the 2013 event!