Trout Lake Offers:
- Many businesses—catering to the needs of the community and our welcomed guests.
- We offer lodging, shopping, dining and a variety of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Fascinating townspeople.
- Beautiful scenery, perfect for taking out a little time for yourself, to relax and enjoy nature.
- We offer activities all throughout the year; enjoy fun in the sun and snow.
- Community events year round.
January 2013: Help Protect the Pine Flats tract in the Glenwood Valley!
$50,000 needed in 90 days
The Mt. Adams Resource Stewards (MARS) is a non profit organization that works toward conservation of habitat in the Mt. Adams area. They are currently working to purchase a 280-acre tract of forestland currently owned by a timberland investment organization. They need to raise $50,000 in 90 days in order to secure the property. Please see more info about the Pine Flats Tract purchase effort. View Pine Flats PDF.
2013 Mt. Adams Country Bike Tour Registration Now Open!
Join us for the 11th Annual event! Register early to secure your spot and take advantage of our special Earlybird rates ($5 off through May 31).
New! We’re Famous! Thanks to the Condit Dam removal, the newly navigable White Salmon River reaches #13 on the “46 Best Places to Go in 2013” as appearing in the Sunday New York Times Travel Section. Come visit and we’ll show you why!
See our White Salmon Rafting info page
2013 Trout Lake Calendar Now Available!
2013 cover image coming soon.
Beautiful and Economical: Just $10 each.
To order, please call Dennis at 509-395-2250
The Trout Lake Business Association Welcomes
Pacific Crest Trail Hikers!!
See what we can offer you for rest and refreshment!
Download our TLABA Brochure / Map