- Many businesses—catering to the needs of the community and our welcomed guests.
- We offer lodging, shopping, dining and a variety of indoor and outdoor activities.
- Fascinating townspeople.
- Beautiful scenery, perfect for taking out a little time for yourself, to relax and enjoy nature.
- We offer activities all throughout the year; enjoy fun in the sun and snow.
- Community events year round.
Knapweed Knockout – Round 2!
Saturday, June 21, 2014This invasive noxious weed is spreading throughout our lovely valley with its important organic agriculture. We need to take action, both immediate and long term. Join us at the old Pearson dairy, corner of 141 and Little Mtn Road, on Saturday at 9 am. More Information…
Join us for the 12th Annual Mt. Adams Country Bicycle Tour!The 11th annual Mt Adams Country Bicycle Tour was a tremendous success – best ever – over 450 riders and raised over $7000 for community projects including a new sign and charitable/business grants. Join us for the 12th Annual event! Saturday, June 28, 2014. More info.
Condit Dam removal, the newly navigable White Salmon River reaches #13 on the “46 Best Places to Go in 2013” as appearing in the Sunday New York Times Travel Section. Come visit and we’ll show you why! See our White Salmon Rafting info page
2014 Trout Lake Calendar Now Available!Beautiful and Economical: Just $10 each. To order, please call Dennis at 509-395-2250
The Trout Lake Business Association Welcomes Pacific Crest Trail Hikers!! See what we can offer you for rest and refreshment!
Download our TLABA Brochure / Map